Top tech trends of 2011 is an article published in ALLTOP web site (by Guy Kawasaki) which together with MASHABLE represent two musts to follow to stay updated in digital and social media businesses.
Here, just 10 examples of companies who are championing the reported trends:
1. GROUPON http://www.groupon.com
2. FOURSQUARE http://www.fouresquare.com/
4. YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/
5. QUORA http://www.quora.com/about/
6. KICKSTARTER http://www.kickstarter.com
7. INSTAGRAM http://www.instagram.com
8. (BIG DATA) EVERNOTE http://www.evernote.com/
9. (INTERNET TV) HULU http://www.hulu.com
10. (MOBILE COMMERCE) EBAY http://www.ebay.com
Here a full story about mobile commerce:
These trends seem to apply well to mass merchandising but do you think they have some application in the B2B (Business to Business) industries as well?